It is based on analysing the system through the observation of the patterns, dynamics and emotions that appear in a session. A previous meeting is arranged with Cristina Fusté, the coordinator, to analyse what you would like to work on (define the company’s strategy, manage changes in an efficient way, solve internal organisational problems, etc.). Afterwards, a session is organised with the people involved or with representatives. And lastly, we conduct a study and deliver the results of the session. From then on, you can continue with more sessions; 3 sessions are recommended.
Benefits of the activity
- Systemic diagnosis. You can see clearly what is really happening.
- Diagnosis of how the company works. Family business dynamics.
- Making strategic decisions. Orientation to: opening new markets, new products, new shareholders, new workers, mergers and acquisitions and defining strategies for the future.
- Solving conflicts. Seeing why they occur: lack of team cohesion, blockages, lack of initiative, solving internal crises, integrating traumas and serious incidents in the company.
- Making decisions regarding the structure and organisation.
- Change processes. Succession, entry / exit of shareholders, conflicts among shareholders, confusion of roles / emotions in family business, strengthening of leadership skills.
- Support during the change processes. Support during the people and organisation change process, emergence of hidden talent, discovery of areas of talent in the organisation.
It does not include
- Room (venue to be agreed, depending on the characteristics of the group)
- Possibility of continuing this activity and having a minimum of 3 sessions to ensure all aspects are correctly analysed.