A team is unstoppable when its members trust in each other 100% and believe 100% in the objective that unites them. We want your team to achieve this, and we propose a powerful and innovative tool of development, the Sikkhona Methology*. It is based on different group dynamics and games with images and metaphors. These dynamics stimulate communication and creativity. It is through them that we make it easier for the participants to open up to the rest in a surprising and stimulating way that strengths the team’s bonds.
*Sikkhona is a model developed by The Coaches and Instituto 5 Fars
- We want the team to follow the dynamic that the coordinator indicates, so that they can have fun, be aware of their growing potential and start exploring by giving themselves the opportunity to open up and bind together around a common objective and illusion.
Benefits of the activity
- It creates confidence among the team members, i.e., team cohesion.
- The use of sensational images, combined with powerful words stimulate the left and the right brain hemispheres, making it possible to explore what unleashes the action in a different way.
- On an individually level, each person believes, evolves and becomes aware of it. This reinforces the bond with the company because that person is concerned about it and values it. It increases motivation levels.
- All of this gives rise to high-performance teams with involved, coordinated, creative and efficient participants.
- Office or as agreed
Shareholder in Different coaches. A sociologist, political scientist and coach. He is keen on the cinema: “For me it’s a magical experience to see, live and feel in the world from another perspective”. Accepting and acknowledging others is the base of his work as a coach.